UNDERLINE IN THE POEM

Take the water cycle poem and underline 1 adverb in yellow, underline 4 verbs in green underline 3 nouns in blue and underline 3 adjectives in pink.

But first, let's remember what is each:

                                                            

Let's play a game to review what we know about the nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs.

Review game


Click here to print the task!

I’M A LITTLE RAINDROP

I’m a little raindrop,small and round.

Watch me as I fall to the ground.

When the sun comes out and starts to glow,

I’ll evaporate and up I’ll go.


In the sky so high, I will cool down

And join other drops to form a cloud,

When the cloud gets heavy, watch me go.

I’ll fall again as rain or snow.


Remember to send us a picture when you finish the task AND UPLOAD IT IN TEAMS!😀